September 15, 2008

Almost Dive, Grotto


One of the site that I longing to dive is the Grotto. Grotto is one of Saipan's best diving spots. It sits on the northern end of the island along a very rugged coastline with high cliffs. Stairs have been installed to go down and access the water. A beautiful enclosed natural pool connected to the ocean by three underwater passages. The sunlight shining on the ocean outside the cave gives the water it's amazing deep blue color.

I don't have enought experience yet to dive this 70 ft. deep phenom, so we're kind of do just swimming along with home boys and some tourist and to preview the hidden beauty lies beneath.

Dive?...well almost...
























2 comments:

Sidney said...

I would love to dive... but I am a bit afraid... besides it is quite expensive.

Anonymous said...

that's my initial reaction sidney..the fear of the unknown...

expensive, well it is but if you have friends in the industry,,, you can have it free..